Hello and Welcome!

I will share with you guys my cards, credit will always be given to the sketch designers, card designer, unless stated otherwise. I hope you enjoy, please subscribe! Happy Crafting!

Follow me on Instagram : @crafting_with_lali

Sunday, April 19, 2020

"Color" Teal & Pink


Hey everyone! It is time for another awesome challenge over here at My Inkie Fingers!
We are so excited to have you guys here, there are PRIZES make sure to read the "Challenge Guidelines" and link back to https://myinkiefingers.blogspot.com/2020/03/mifc012.html  and have fun creating it!

#MINFC012
Here is my pink and teal!
Pattern paper : DCWV "The Textiles stack"
Matting paper : Recollections 65lb cadstock
Stamp by Stampendous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flamingo Fun!

 Hey friends! Hope you are all well, I want to share with you a couple cards I made using up my paper stash! I have had this paper pad for y...