Hello and Welcome!

I will share with you guys my cards, credit will always be given to the sketch designers, card designer, unless stated otherwise. I hope you enjoy, please subscribe! Happy Crafting!

Follow me on Instagram : @crafting_with_lali

Monday, March 16, 2020

Mojo Monday Sketch!

Julee Tilman has not one but 3 sketches out!

It has been hard to see everything that is going on around the world right now, I really think we have to stick together as a community, check up on your friends, on your extended family, anyone you know and is far away. The love and moral support is very much needed! A lot of people suffer anxiety as it is, you can only imagine how bad that is going for them, and so this is the reason behind the sentiment on this card,

 
Every paper used here is by Recollections.
Sketch by Julee Tilman, #MojoSketch533

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet sentiment and lovely card. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sketches so much, you are so talented and it really makes card making so much more fun! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Flamingo Fun!

 Hey friends! Hope you are all well, I want to share with you a couple cards I made using up my paper stash! I have had this paper pad for y...