Hello and Welcome!

I will share with you guys my cards, credit will always be given to the sketch designers, card designer, unless stated otherwise. I hope you enjoy, please subscribe! Happy Crafting!

Follow me on Instagram : @crafting_with_lali

Monday, March 9, 2020

New Challenge "Rainbow"


Hello everyone! welcome back!

The theme for the sketch is Rainbow, so I decided since I love flowers, and spring is almost here to use my favorite flower stamp set by Simon Says Stamps and create a colorful card.  Super simple didn't follow an actual sketch , just the challenge was anything Rainbow.



2 comments:

  1. I wish Spring was almost here too! Your card brightens my day! It's so lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply, thank you very much! ... Can't wait for Spring <3

      Delete

Flamingo Fun!

 Hey friends! Hope you are all well, I want to share with you a couple cards I made using up my paper stash! I have had this paper pad for y...